This role entails:
– Leading the delivery of audits, including planning, execution, reporting and follow-up activities
– Delivering audits to time and budget with a high degree of autonomy
– Executing robust and high quality assessment of control adequacy and effectiveness in line with audit methodology
– Producing high quality audit reports, which clearly articulate the risks and root cause, and detail recommendations which build a better control environment and add value to the business
– Maintaining high technical and professional standards, through continuous professional education and development.
Skills and experience sought:
– Previous audit experience, preferably in Financial Services, and professionally qualified – IIA/CA/ACCA or equivalent
– Risk and Control background
– Broad knowledge of the risks and controls within banking companies with experience in the sectors.
– SME experience in the following areas would be beneficial (Financial Crime, Credit Risk, Conduct Risk, Finance & Treasury, financial services regulation (conduct and prudential).